11.18.2009

Day 427 // November 14 // Memory Lane.

Was planning on spending the day doing homework and getting ready for my Geology test next week.

But, me being the procrastinator that I am, I ended up spending a majority of this Saturday NOT actually doing homework, and instead taking a trip down memory lane & looking through the 2006-2008 files of "pre-730 days" photos that I have on my old computer.

Here's a few:

My Mommy & Me
Disneyland-- some time ago.



Logan & Landon
Mother's Day-- 2007


Landon (& his finger)
Mother's Day-- 2007


This is for Katelyn
Arcadia Mall -- 2006


My first Seattle bus ride
Seattle, WA -- 2007


I miss this guy.
Snowy Holiday -- 2007


First trip home from Seattle to see my Matthew.
Matt's Kitchen -- 2008


Fun times with the old Roomie
Seattle, WA -- 2008



Facemasks & Musicals
New York City -- 2007


Hunter visiting Seattle.
Top of the Space Needle -- 2008


My car breaking down in the middle of the street & leaving Hunter & I stranded.
(until that nice guy helped us push it)
Ballard, WA -- 2008


Moving Day with Mom, Dad, Hunter, Joan & Lupe.
Mountain Street -- June 15, 2006



Last photo with our house before we head for Nashville, TN.
Mountain Street -- June 15, 2006


I love Ryan Hunter.
Envy on the Coast show with Anja & Kate.
Seattle, WA -- 2008


Knitting party with the gang.
Emerson Hall -- 2008


Our "Concert on Ice" with NURAL
Valley Ice Center -- 2008



Band in a Bubble.
New York City (with the Bestest) -- 2007



Home.
Franklin, TN -- 2007


Christmas.
Rainy Ryland Way -- 2007




9 comments:

Hunter said...

I really don't remember much about the day we moved -- guess I've kinda blocked it out. We look so sad in our empty house.

Matt said...

this was an amazing post!

kate said...

thank you for making my day much better

Unknown said...

hunter: do you remember that we drove & spent the night at Auntie's the night we moved? & you & i listened to Franklin by Paramore the whole way up there trying to make the whole thing a little easier.
I think we've grown a good deal since that day.

(did you notice i wrote "Home" under the photo of the franklin sign??? i'd say that's progress)

Unknown said...

and kate: you're welcome :) some pretty darn good memories in this post.

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

What a fun "trip" that was.... Such a sad, sad day that was on June 16,2006 but life moves. Each and every day feels more and more like "home" here in Franklin, TN, but real "home" will always be Pasadena, CA.

Wonderful memories of days gone by.

Love you much

Hunter said...

haha ya I remember us all driving separately and honking while we drove down mountain street the last time. and mom making us take a uhaul full of her plants. and i left it open after we stopped one time :)

yes I saw u said "home"
we've definitely made some progress

Anja said...

Awww I miss you guys and out knitting parties! YOu and Kate made my freshman year so fuN! Come back to Seattle would you!

Anonymous said...

i miss you!!!!!!!!!!! love, Alexis