1.09.2010

Day 480. January 6. Flight 406.


Flight 406 was supposed to leave Nashville at 5:15PM.
Instead, the arriving flight didn't arrive until 6:30PM which put us in the air by 7:05PM.
Long flight home, the major congestion in my head made it hard to listen to headphones and drown out all the Bama fans sitting around me.

I arrived home by 10:00PM -- only 2 hours later than expected...
Relieved to see my Papa at the gate (I really have the best grandpa in the world).
Exhausted. Time for bed.

2 comments:

Tom said...

oooooohhhhh, nice touch with the B&W photos. Really caught the hopelessness and futility of the whole airport delay incident.

Wish "Hunner" and I coulda went in with you. I bet we coulda come up with some really great stories about the people waiting to get on the flight!

...and yes, you DO have the best Papa around.

auntie said...

Papa even skipped church to pick you up!