1.17.2010

Day 491. January 17. Yoga Obsessed.


I hate exercising.
(most anyone who knows me, is fully aware of this)

BUT, low and behold, I have found a way of exercising that does not involve treadmills, ellipticals, or running of any kind & I love it: YOGA.

...........

Kate & I have been running all over LA this past week testing out all of the different Yoga studios in the area (including The Bar Method even though it's not really yoga).

Most places offer a free first session & what's not to love about that??




Yoga House : studio #5 on our try-out list this week.

4 comments:

Padre Miguel said...

Okay here is the deal.
Per our bet, you have until June 17, 2010 to yogatize 20 times. Note that I am not a nice person and if you are at 19 on June 17th you lose.

Rules, you have to go to a legitimate yoga class 20 times between now and June 17. You can not do a video version or by phone.

If you don't you must make Mama B and me dinner, if you win I take you to the dining experience of your choice within the Los Angeles Area. Good Luck,

Signed, A single father.

Unknown said...

we have a deal !

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

That challenge is too easy. That is only one yoga class/week!!

Jamie said...

YAY for Yoga.