1.26.2010

Day 499. January 25. A Week in Film : Monday






I've decided to take a digital break this week.
Instead, I will be shooting film
(via them ---->)





When I dug my Canon out from under my bed this morning, I was surprised to find a role already in my camera. I finished up the last few shots & had them developed for today:
(postings will be delayed this week since I will develop & post them as I finish each role)


It was my first day back at work with my Photo 1 group....
My morning began with my favorite morning commute in my trusty old Honda :
(emphasis on the old)


and followed in adjusting apertures, assigning contrast filters & mixing chemistry with my favorite group of high schoolers.


2 comments:

Anja said...

I'm glad to hear Macky is still fully operational! Have you had any other problems since Seattle?!?
Btw I love that your keep a blog everyday I seriously always get on this when I need some Meghan Klein in my life! Which is often btw! oh and I my dad was excited to see your Iowa pictures, as strange as that sounds! haha
miss you! XXX

kate said...

posting is always delayed. :) Can't wait!