1.31.2010

Day 504. January 30. Study, study, study (& it's only the SECOND week of school)


I meant for "A Week in Film" to be a 7 day project, but when I finished the roles sooner than I expected I figured 5 days of film was just as fine. I'm really happy with the way the photos turned out this week -- I didn't edit any of them: they're all straight off the role!

Today, I had the apartment to myself so I utilized the quiet space for studying.
(and I was successfully REALLY productive)

My class load is super heavy this semester (which I'm thankful for because now I may actually be on track).
But, it also means I'm probably going to have to start getting comfortable with libraries because I'm going to be studying A LOT (odd Meghan fact: I hate libraries a lot).

3 comments:

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

OMG.....Libraries! What a novel idea.. You may find you really like them since there are always distractions at home....

Love you

Unknown said...

no, libraries are awful!

Jamie said...

Csun's library is really nice. I would always go into a corner and do a bunch of work.