2.18.2010

Day 521. February 16. Blurb.


Today I happened upon a wonderful website.

This website takes blogs & turns them into books!!
It automatically takes every post/photo from your blog & imports them onto separate pages of an album. Then I get to design & customize it as I please & when I'm done they print it!

So... I've been working on turning 365 Days in Photographs into a book !!
It's going to take me a while.....

Here are a couple of the pages I've completed so far!
(I'm so excited!)



5 comments:

Jamie said...

That is SO SO SO cool.

I might just have to do that.(i'm a copy cater I know)

kate said...

im pretty sure everyone knows about xray... seeing as you almost killed him this year and blogged about it. Nevertheless, the blog book is amazing!!!

kate said...

oh and its also a great pic of the little guy

Tom said...

and now I'm excited too. what a great idea. A great gift idea for the Ross' from Mr. Bill's blog maybe??? Wouldn't that be an awesome book?

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

Great idea dad for the Ross family. I was fortunate to see the first 20 finished pages and it is SOOOOO cool. We might just have to get one as well for our coffee table!! Can't wait to see the completed project.....

♥ U