3.22.2010

Day 553. March 20. Big Day.

This morning:

I joined my old roommate, Jamie at the Heritage Square Victorian fashion show that she models in every year.

We decided to exchange homemade birthday gifts & we both ended up making each other purple candles! Leave it to us to do that :)
Miss you, Jamie!




Tonight:

Kate & I joined our bestie, Becca for her 21st birthday at the new bowling alley in Pasadena.
Our other bestie from elementary/JrHigh, Camille was there too, which made for a reunion with 4 / 7 of our childhood friends.


And, what's a party without playing the "dance like the person on the screen" game.....
(look above our heads at the bowling screen....)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEC!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

The pictures came out amazing. Which reminds me, I just facebooked you my address. I like the first one of me better than what my mom took.

kate said...

woowoo! big day for you!

Hunter said...

they even dance when you get a gutter!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS. hahahaha esp the picture of camille and kate