3.23.2010

Day 555. March 22. LA ZOO


Today we went field trippin to the LA zoo with our photo students.



Most of the animals looked miserable and/or dead:



We ate the biggest snow cones everrrrrr:



My group took the best photos:



And these were my favorites:

(I love that they look like they're waiting in line for something)

(I decided today that Flamingos are the most interesting looking animal ever created.
The way they stand on one leg and rest with their legs bent the wrong way wins me over)


6 comments:

kate said...

OMG love the first picture of the lion! kills me!

Unknown said...

it looks dead! it was crackin me up!

Jamie said...

OMG. The giraffe is amazing. How do i get this picture. I LOVE it.

Jamie said...

Was the Giraffe a baby?

Tom said...

Wouldn't you hate to have a sore throat if you were a giraff? You're whole body would hurt! These pics made me homesick for Kenya.

Marissa Maharaj said...

hahahahhaa this was the funniest post ever.
you're the best.
xo