4.01.2010

Day 564. March 31. Small Group.


These are the 6 / 7 kids I spend every Wednesday night with.

The parents of these 7 kiddos have small group every week, so they drop the kids off with me & go have their 2 hours of Bible time elsewhere.

The kids & I usually start our evenings off by playing in the yard (my clever attempt at keeping the house clean) & then we each grab an instrument, head for the couch, & dive into our own small group story.

Each week we read a new story out of a children's bible story book & then dance (& contribute our own musical abilities) to the song provided for that story.

Its a great two hours with a load full of kids with enough energy to either drive you crazy or humble you.


1 comment:

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

I bet you are a super fun little bible teacher to these little kids... I am sure they love it when you are there!!

xoxo