6.24.2010

Day 647. June 22. Rimrock Ranch - Yellowstone


Getting a glimpse into our parents' childhood must be the theme for this road trip because today was spent touring Cody, WY, where my Mom spent most of her summers as a kid.

Rimrock Ranch was their summer destination for 25 years
(2 of those being years I was alive)



Photo by my Dad




The Longhorn was always their cabin.


My mom's list of all the summers she spent at Rimrock.


Attn: Auntie & Nana
This is in front of the "photo rock" which is currently overtaken by lilac.


Then we headed to beautiful Yellowstone!!





(bald eagle nest)






A few more bathrooms...

Rimrock Ranch
Cody, WY


Yellowstone General Store
Yellowstone National Park


Norris Geyser Basin
Yellowstone National Park


4 comments:

Carly said...

Did I mention I love your bangs? :D

kate said...

looks like a couple photos will be added to etsy

auntie (who is only 43) said...

Can you come on all of our vacations and take pictures? I'm so sad because your mom may have gone to the ranch 16 times in 25 years, but I went 23 times! I'm sad I'm not with you.

Hey, don't forget, your mom turns FIFTY today.

auntie (who is no where near 50) said...

What's up with the parrot on the Cassie's sign? Last time I checked, Cody was NOT Margaritaville!