7.10.2010

Day 663. July 08. "M" for Meghan, "N" for Nana.

I haven't seen these 3 adorable faces in such a long time,
so it was a wonderful treat to get to spend taco night with them!

They surprised me with a belated birthday gift -- this adorable "M" for my new apartment
(to match the ones they all have in their rooms).

These three have called me "Nana" since they were old enough to talk,
so when they were picking out a letter, they couldn't decide on "M" or "N".
They chose "M" to make the explanations easier for me :)



3 comments:

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

Our Mountain St. babies are all grown up now!!! Emma should be starting school soon and Teri's life is about to change.

Tom said...

HEY!!! I WANT A T!!! (sorry for screaming that). Miss all y'all!

;(

Carly said...

Taco night! Good times.