9.16.2009

Day 367 // September 15 // Roomies & the Apartment...Finally.


These are my roommates again (minus Carly who has been gone all day).
The 3 of us spent our afternoon in class,
and our evening on the couch/recliner, doing homework, listening to Christina Aguilara (not sure why exactly) & overall, entertaining each other since we have yet to get cable.

And I figured since I was here, I'd show you around our apartment.
My best friend, Kate & my Mom have been bugging me to send them pics,
so I've decided to let everyone take a peak at our new home.


Manal & Meghan's Room:
(hence the massive "M" on the wall)



Our Living Room:
(with Carly enjoying the recliner)



More Living Room / Desk Area:
(Manal hard at work)



Eating Area/Organized Living:



M & M's Bathroom:

(We think it's cool to give our guests a geography lesson as they tinkle)



& our kitchen is dirty so you don't get to see today.


5 comments:

Manal said...

first picture was taken a million times.. meg saw this one and said no not this one... but she used it... i look like a crazy person in the back.. great

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

Hi Roomies.....Very cute college apartment. Especially love the vintage table cloth that Meghan stold from my drawer. Looks better on your table rather than in my drawer!!! I see you painted the plant stand red which I love. Now you need to paint the yellow table, which by the way was in mine & Auntie's bedroom when we were kids, so it has sentemental value!!! You should try and distress it black. Ask the paint store how to do distressing. Good project. The bedroom is very cute. I hope you got all of your storage situation taken care of. It didn't look too messy in there!!! Oh and I can't wait to have my next geography lesson while pottying!!!!!!!

♥ mama klein

kate said...

YAY! Looks greatttt! and I LOVE the shower curtain! and your room! PS. *peek

kate said...

YAY! Looks greatttt! and I LOVE the shower curtain! and your room! PS. *peek

Jamie said...

yay organized living. What about the hottie potty? I like your room.