9.14.2009

Day 366 // September 14 // It's a Work Day.


My day was spent working.
Luckily for me it was a work day divided between 3 jobs.


ONE.

My morning was spent blindfolding my high school students.
I guess since this is a new blog I should explain a little.

I work as the assistant photography teacher at a high school
& today we started the beginning stages of teaching the kids how to role & develop their own film. Since the rolling process takes place in complete darkness, we had to find out who was ready to tackle that step....the best way we could think of: to blindfold everyone and have a race. I love my job.



TWO.

My afternoon was spent keeping track of not 1, not 2, but 3 babies.
Yes, triplets.
All girls & all adorable & you will see them more on this blog, as my Saturdays & Mondays are usually occupied by them.



THREE.


Late night, homework/Starbucks date with 2 out of the 3 roomies.

Ironically, it was somewhat of an unfortunate day for all 3 of us.
One of those days where everything seems to go wrong.

I love my jobs (& I'm super thankful that I even have work right now), but those little annoyances like dumping a pitcher full of baby formula/milk all over myself & slicing my finger open while demonstrating how to SAFELY open a roll of film, all make the day go that much longer.

So this picture describes, pretty perfectly, what kind of mindset we were all in by 10:00 tonight when we attempted to start our homework.


ps. Manal would like you to know that if you'd like to see her side of the story of our lives go to her blog. It's pretty great. Go look.


7 comments:

Manal said...

i really do like me and danielle's face expressions it really capture the moment/our personailities...

nice first blog entry.. although i do live with u and actually here all the stories u explain in this blog in person, i still like reading how u put it in words.. it makes laugh kinda.... no actually i really make me laugh a lot.. keep up the good work..

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

You make me smile!!! I love your first day... The twins are SOOOO adorable!! Where are Isabelles teeth?? And I hope you didn't get in trouble for spilling the pitcher of milk.

Love your roomies and so glad you are all having fun in your new apt. Just to let you know Manal, I just put you on my favorites to check your blog out also.....

Very fun first day Meghan. I miss you and can't wait to see you at Christmas... Sounds so far away, but it will be here before we know it.

Love you

Unknown said...

isabelle doesn't have any. olivia is going on #7, riley just got her 2nd & isabelle is a little behind in the teeth race...but where she's got the most hair so I guess it all evens out.
glad you're enjoying my new blog mom/manal. (ps. mom comment on manal's blog...she'll be happy)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kate said...

kinda reminds me a little of the day I got pooped on at Northwest Center

Hunter said...

i spy tyler lang and jana wipf??

Tom said...

I like the picture of the kid in class trying to look through his blindfold while winding his film. Does he have X-ray vision?