9.13.2009

Welcome [Back].

HELLO.

For those of you who followed me during my 365 Days in Photographs, WELCOME BACK!!
I'm glad you have found me safely & soundly at my new place of blog residence.

For those of you who are new, this is the run down:

This is round 2 of blogging for me.
My first go at it is documented here.

This blog will capture 1 thing I do, everyday, with a photograph or 2,
for 730 Days.
This 730 days includes the previous 365 that I documented last year.

I will take 1 photo everyday [sometimes more] and share them with you,
BUT you must not judge me when my life is lacking the "ultra fun" factor.
My life is pretty non-exciting.
(which is why I'm forever boggled by the fact that I had so many followers last year).

The reason these blogs came into existence in the first place
is because my family & friends live all over the country
& I wanted to find a way to keep them updated.


I hope you enjoy what my next 365 days have in store.
& I hope it lives up to last year.

ENJOY....
See you tomorrow...


5 comments:

kate said...

Wait, I don't get this, "This 730 days includes the previous 365 that I documented last year." Does that mean that you're only doing one year on your new blog? Or two? This is a very confusing sentence for me since I thought you told me you are going to be doing 2 years

Afelda said...

I cant wait!!!

Unknown said...

730 days in photographs is going to be 1 more year of blog (the 730 days INCLUDES last year) for now there will only be 1 year on this new blog. we'll see what comes next september 14th 2010.

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

I am very happy to know that I will have you to turn to first thing in the morning for one more year!! I was a little confused also, as was Kate, so I am glad you clarified this for us....

Your blog makes me smile and allows me to have a little visual of your life since we only get to see you 3 or 4 times a year. How sad does that sound :(

Have fun with this and I love you.

Mama

Tom said...

PS. I love you more...

XX00

Dadio