11.27.2009

Day 439 // November 26 // Today I Am Thankful For...




My old neighbors who helped me when I locked myself out of the house at 9 AM this morning (I'm house-sitting on my old street this week). Times like this make me miss my old street / my old neighbors tremendously.



My Auntie who cooked an amazing meal for 25 hungry people.
See pumpkin pies below for a preview of her inner Martha Stuart....



My Nana & Papa because they're the greatest Grandparents in the world.



My amazzzzzzzzing family.
(& ichat for making it possible to see them on Thanksgiving)



My goofball cousins.
(Austen included, but she didn't want to in any photos)



Sweet Potatoes!!!
(look Mom, I helped cook)



Turkey.
(& Logan who joined me in the holiday kitchen help)



& before bed, I was thankful for
Wii Fit
(to help us burn off all the feasting calories).






Last year, the Bollenbachers (who I didn't get to see today, but am ALWAYS thankful for) & I joked about it being Captain's last Thanksgiving. I am HAPPY to report that he made it another year to Thanksgiving 2009! What little faith we had in him!

(photo courtesy of Kate)

2 comments:

auntie said...

My apron is way cooler than Nana's!!!

kate said...

CAPTAIN IS SO CUTE!