2.06.2010

Day 510. February 5. Gun Fever.


Today is Matt's Birthday !!!!

We were originally planning on going to Hollywood with some of his friends, but when plans fell through and the rain storm hit, we decided to have a low key evening instead.

I took him for a feast at his favorite Korean BBQ restaurant for lunch/dinner


then

I let him teach me a video game that he's been wanting me to learn for years...

Given that I'm a girl who has held an Xbox controller probably 3 times in my life, I haven't ever been too motivated to play Call of Duty with him. This game requires shooting enemies & having relatively good control over the buttons & joysticks on the controller...I've never been interested.

But since it was his birthday, I thought I'd humor him...

Of course within 20 minutes of playing this horribly addicting game, Matt soon coined me as having "the gun fever" since I wouldn't stop playing.....

He thought it was a pretty great birthday...

3 comments:

kate said...

happpppy birthday matthew. and meghan.... did you buy my sweater from urban? I'm wearing it right now and comparing sleeves and they look very much the same

Unknown said...

perhaps....
it's not like we don't already have matching boots & an assortment of matching urban purchases already, so i figured id just add to our matching collection... ha

Manal said...

u play video games.. haha