2.06.2010

Day 509. February 4. A Helvetica Birthday.


Tomorrow is Matt's birthday so in between classes today, I was busy designing this year's birthday card!
If you know Matt & his love for the font, Helvetica then you'll understand why I made this crazy card for him, otherwise it may just look like a cluttered card full of birthday wishes.
Either way, I'm excited to give it to him tomorrow because for once I made him a card that doesn't have a bunch of sappy photos of us on it! (even though I do love those)

7 comments:

Manal said...

amazing card!

Tom said...

HEY!!!! HOW'D U DO DAT?(not to be confused with "WHAT UP WIT DAT?"). Show me how. I want one!

Tom said...

Happy B'day Matt!

Unknown said...

hahah what up with dat. did you watch last night??? ashton hosted? i couldn't watch (no tv) but ill catch up today...

i made the card in photoshop (although adobe illustrator would have been the better choice if i owned that program). i made a ton of different text layers & used different thicknesses of Helvetica for all the text. Hunter could probably show you how on Illustrator (i think he has it). Illustrator makes it so that you can control every little detail about the text, where photoshop it is what it is. xo miss you daddy!

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

Happy Belated Birthday Matt. I just got caught up on the blog today....

Hope you had a happy day.

♥ mama klein

Susie (aka:Mama Klein) said...

This card is SO cool. Great job Meghan. I miss all of your creative cards and posters around here for every occasion.

♥ ♥ U

Unknown said...

i miss you too mom! see you in 2 weeeeeeekss!